Welcome to The Joint - Tonawanda, Ken-Ton! As your local chiropractor in Tonawanda, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tonawanda chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Soukup was born and raised in Kenmore, New York. He received his bachelor’s degree from SUNY Geneseo before relocating to Atlanta, GA where he attended Life University and completed the four year doctor of chiropractic program. Doctor Soukup has associated in two very successful practices in Atlanta, GA and Lancaster, PA where he refined his skills and studied advanced techniques in CBP, soft tissue work and Torque-Release tonal adjusting. After beginning Chiropractic care he realized he had found his calling and enrolled in Life Universities, Doctor of Chiropractic program. The science, art, and philosophy he learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Tonawanda chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 28, 2015MichaelYoga is becoming more and more accepted as a legitimate pathway to health and vitality by traditional Western medicine. Even doctors specializing in medical fields that have been typically focused on “hard science”, are beginning to admit that the evidence shows how practicing Yoga brings with it a host of positive health effects. It has ...
- July 20, 2015MichaelFor years the general medical consensus has been that on average people don’t drink enough water throughout the day. Recommendations from doctors stating that the average sized adult should try to drink as much as 8 glasses of water a day were often quoted in the media along with other tips such as to drink ...
- July 15, 2015MichaelStudies in neuroscience have revealed that the stressful daily lives of the average modern worker actually may have beneficial effects for the mind. Research shows that the demands of modern life which most of us complain about for being so draining, like being required to think quickly on your feet, prioritize tasks, and make fast ...
- July 10, 2015MichaelPersonal trainers know that the benefits of working out can be immediately taken advantage of as soon as the workout ends. Here are some tips from various trainers who describe how they use their post-work out momentum to increase the value of their lives. Grocery shopping – immediately after a workout is a great time to ...
- June 25, 2015MichaelThe cosmetic industry is overflowing with products that are designed and marketed to help people reduce wrinkles and attain that natural, radiant glow for their skin. Buying and trying out all the new different products that are constantly being pushed forward can be a time consuming and costly habit. There is another option to cosmetics, ...
- June 18, 2015MichaelA recent study shows that adults who eat small but frequent meals throughout the day are more likely to be healthy than those who eat fewer, but larger meals. For those who eat fewer meals, the trend is to eat later in the day while also consuming alcoholic beverages. This may be a contributing factor to ...
- June 12, 2015MichaelGeneralized anxiety disorder, the psychological condition responsible for most panic attacks, is so common among the American population that thousands of people take anti-anxiety medications on a daily basis. But what if there was a food you could eat that had the same effect? Recent research shows that sauerkraut might be exactly that. The impact that diet has ...
- June 3, 2015MichaelAvocados are a food that contain within them, a host of health benefits that can substitute as an alternative for less healthful foods like butter and other oils. The avocado is actually scientifically classified as a large berry, with a single seed from Mexico. It contains 322 calories and 29 grams of fat which is ...
- June 1, 2015MichaelSalad goes all the way back to the Roman Empire, where it took the form of raw leafy vegetables covered with salty, oily dressing. In fact, the word salad comes from the Latin sal, which means salt. As salad evolved over time it greatly increased its complexity from these basic origins. Yet the simple garden ...