Welcome to The Joint - Tonawanda, Ken-Ton! As your local chiropractor in Tonawanda, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tonawanda chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Dr. Soukup was born and raised in Kenmore, New York. He received his bachelor’s degree from SUNY Geneseo before relocating to Atlanta, GA where he attended Life University and completed the four year doctor of chiropractic program. Doctor Soukup has associated in two very successful practices in Atlanta, GA and Lancaster, PA where he refined his skills and studied advanced techniques in CBP, soft tissue work and Torque-Release tonal adjusting. After beginning Chiropractic care he realized he had found his calling and enrolled in Life Universities, Doctor of Chiropractic program. The science, art, and philosophy he learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 20, 2014During the days when your to-do list is way too long and there are not enough hours to get things all taken care of, a nap is most likely the only thing that’s not on your mind. That being said, Ben Greenfield, author of Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health, and Life, believes that naps could help ...
- August 15, 2014Could chiropractic care provide extensive relief for high blood pressure? Yes, and shockingly so, indicates one study whose focus was to examine the merit of clinical blood pressure measurements and to start numerous experiments to figure out whether chiropractic adjustments led to worthwhile improvements in blood pressure. The study included 75 students who underwent continued chiropractic ...
- August 4, 2014On the Saturday after she turned 16, Gabi Ury shattered the Guinness World Record for the Longest Time in an Abdominal Plank Position by a female. How’s that for a sweet-16? Ury held the plank position while resting atop her forearms and toes for a total of one hour, 20 minutes and five seconds, simply ...
- August 1, 2014If you are a morning person, you savor waking up, enjoying the sunrise, and embracing a new day. If you are not a morning person, you might struggle to get out of bed, approach waking up with an overwhelming desire to go back to sleep, and throw your sunglasses on before you can even be ...
- July 24, 2014Have you ever wondered why it’s almost impossible to eat just one doughnut, or why that candy bar calls out to you to consume another, immediately after you have devoured one already? Well these feelings of lust for certain foods is no accident. Companies spend billions of dollars a year alone on research and implementation ...
- July 18, 2014There are undoubtedly a plethora of health benefits in those cute little pellets of rice you love to cook up with your evening meal every so often– but could these same lovable flakes be carrying a virulent toxin that’s eating you– or your kids– up inside? Unfortunately, the answer seems to be yes. That’s because this ...
- July 10, 2014When it comes to wheat, the truth of the matter is that the common kind we see in grocery stores today is nothing like the good-for-you plant. That’s because it’s stuffed with chemicals that appear to inflate us and initiate many grotesque bodily developments. New York Times best-selling book Wheat Belly is written by cardiologist William Davis, MD, ...
- July 3, 2014Your garden grows in it, your kids roll around in it– but now, it could hold the very key to keeping us safe from antibiotic-resistant superbugs. And it’s nothing but dirt. Study analysts from McMaster University in Ontario uncovered a fungus lurking in soil that’s offering positive qualities. The researchers realized that AMA, a molecule that naturally comes ...
- June 30, 2014There’s a new reason to not fight so much with your partner that doesn’t just involve helping your relationship. That’s because both positive and negative marital interactions have been associated with heart health, indicates recent research out of the University of Pittsburgh. Research was conducted on partners and their marital interactions, and it was discovered that negative marital interaction was ...