Welcome to The Joint - Tonawanda, Ken-Ton! As your local chiropractor in Tonawanda, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tonawanda chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Soukup was born and raised in Kenmore, New York. He received his bachelor’s degree from SUNY Geneseo before relocating to Atlanta, GA where he attended Life University and completed the four year doctor of chiropractic program. Doctor Soukup has associated in two very successful practices in Atlanta, GA and Lancaster, PA where he refined his skills and studied advanced techniques in CBP, soft tissue work and Torque-Release tonal adjusting. After beginning Chiropractic care he realized he had found his calling and enrolled in Life Universities, Doctor of Chiropractic program. The science, art, and philosophy he learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Tonawanda chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 25, 2015The present climate of healthcare is one of transition away from expensive and invasive main stream practices towards holistic therapies that focus on being cost-effective, while fostering a collaborative environment for experts from various fields. New attitudes in medical practice are leaning towards more specialization, evidence-based practice, and a willingness to embrace complementary and alternative ...
- March 10, 2015The trillions of microbes – “good bugs” and “bad bugs” – that inhabit the body, collectively called the microbiome, are estimated to weigh two to six pounds, up to twice the weight of the average human brain. Most microbes live in the gut and intestines, where they help to digest food and make vitamins. But ...
- March 6, 2015A friend of mine always shakes his head when his wife does something that he does not agree with. He usually mutters, “Different wiring.” Turns out he is right, and this is something most of us have always suspected. The wiring is different in men and women’s brains, and new research confirms it. Scientists really do ...
- March 6, 2015Most big parties are heavy laden with Buffalo wings, chips and dip, cheeseburgers, and desserts. And all of this, combined, with good friends and a good game, makes for a pretty good time. But here is an idea for you: have a good time with family and friends while also eating healthy and respecting your ...
- February 24, 2015What gives you a great digestive system? Fiber!But more than just that, fiber has many nutritional benefits that include: lower cholesterol, controlled blood sugar levels, and help to maintain a healthy weight. Most foods that contain fiber are not only healthy for you, but they also help you stay full longer. Here is a list of ...
- February 12, 2015The weather is warming up, and more and more of the nation’s children are playing sports and engaging in physical activity outdoors. While participation in sports is both a healthy form of exercise and a great way to build bonds of friendship, it’s imperative that parents and children know what they can do to avoid ...
- February 10, 2015Do you know if you are at risk of developing diabetes? There are a few types of diabetes, some that are reversible and others that are not. Read more to find out what diabetes is, the types and ways to prevent developing the disease. What is diabetes? Diabetes is a disease that affects glucose and how your body ...
- February 9, 2015For most of my adult life, I thought meditation was for other people. I didn’t know how to quiet my churning brain for five seconds, let alone ten or fifteen minutes. Then my company began offering free yoga classes, and the teacher also taught us about meditation. Now I know how to slip into a ...
- January 30, 2015As a longtime insomniac, I know how good I feel on the rare occasions when I get a full night’s sleep. Good sleep leads to more energy and helps you handle stress. It’s your body’s time to heal, recharge and restore itself, says Shalini Paruthi, M.D., a sleep specialist and spokesperson for the American Academy of ...