Welcome to The Joint - Tonawanda, Ken-Ton! As your local chiropractor in Tonawanda, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tonawanda chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Soukup was born and raised in Kenmore, New York. He received his bachelor’s degree from SUNY Geneseo before relocating to Atlanta, GA where he attended Life University and completed the four year doctor of chiropractic program. Doctor Soukup has associated in two very successful practices in Atlanta, GA and Lancaster, PA where he refined his skills and studied advanced techniques in CBP, soft tissue work and Torque-Release tonal adjusting. After beginning Chiropractic care he realized he had found his calling and enrolled in Life Universities, Doctor of Chiropractic program. The science, art, and philosophy he learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Tonawanda chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 12, 2014Chiropractic care has been linked to relief for just about everything, whether it’s simple back discomfort or full-on Parkinson’s disease. Really, though: the “chiropractic is great for this, chiropractic is perfect for that” has got to stop. It’s reached a crescendo, but you’ve heard it all before– and it’s still just white noise in your ...
- December 4, 2014I’ve become increasingly worried about the many toxins hovering all over our everyday environments. I’ve heard so much “this-causes-this” and “that-can-lead-to-that” about such mundane, normal fixtures in my everyday settings, that I’ve made the half-joke to my friends that you’d have to live in a plastic bubble to be safe– and even the inside surface ...
- November 21, 2014When it comes to food quality, eating the right stuff makes all the difference for your health and well-being. In fact, not supplying your body with the right nutrients is like filling your car’s gas tank with, say, orange juice instead of gas– it just won’t run as well as you need it to (or ...
- November 10, 2014Sugar: who doesn’t love the stuff? The sweet, smooth taste of it as you sit back for a nice summertime cola– it’s worth the sugar rush, right? Actually– surprisingly, even– it might even be more “worth it” than drinking diet soda. But that’s not to say it’s really worth it at all. That’s because a recent study conducted by ...
- November 5, 2014Halloween is almost here– and I couldn’t be giddier about it. Of course, it helps that my birthday comes just before it, meaning I have double reason to celebrate when Halloween season rolls around. But this year, I’m going to have to be careful around any store-bought costumes: according to the Ecology Center’s HeathyStuff.org, “seasonal products… ...
- October 24, 2014We all know the feeling: that twinge in your neck, that ache in your back. I’m 25 years young, and even I’ve woken up with a persistent cringe somewhere in my neck, back, or side before. But how can you avoid all those irritating and increasingly-debilitating symptoms of soreness on your body? Could chiropractic care offer ...
- October 20, 2014This article was inspired by Julia Westbrook’s piece for the Rodale News. To read the original, please visit this link. Aluminum is pretty versatile. Think about it: it’s in your kitchen, your sunscreen, and your sprayable deodorants. It’s in tons of materials from car fixtures to common cleaning products. I mean, it’s truly one of the most ...
- October 9, 2014Unfortunately for many of us, there are tons of commonly-used drugs on the market today that are robbing our bodies of essential nutrients– leaving us with new maladies that require even more drugs to overcome. Suzy Cohen, a woman endearingly known as “America’s Most Trusted Pharmacist”, confirmed this fact at Natural Cures Summit recently. She even believes ...
- October 3, 2014Well, fall’s back: which means so is flu season! But fortunately for all of us who enjoy fall, all it takes is one letter of the alphabet to avoid falling ill– and staying there– this flu season. It’s the letter “M,” says none other than Michael J. Balick himself, who has a PhD and knows all ...