Welcome to The Joint - Tonawanda, Ken-Ton! As your local chiropractor in Tonawanda, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tonawanda chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Soukup was born and raised in Kenmore, New York. He received his bachelor’s degree from SUNY Geneseo before relocating to Atlanta, GA where he attended Life University and completed the four year doctor of chiropractic program. Doctor Soukup has associated in two very successful practices in Atlanta, GA and Lancaster, PA where he refined his skills and studied advanced techniques in CBP, soft tissue work and Torque-Release tonal adjusting. After beginning Chiropractic care he realized he had found his calling and enrolled in Life Universities, Doctor of Chiropractic program. The science, art, and philosophy he learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Tonawanda chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 1, 2015MichaelThe health benefits of a plant-based diet have been widely discussed over the past decades, leading many to become either vegetarian or mostly vegetarian in pursuit of better health and longer life spans. But a new study now suggests that eating meat may not be as bad for the body as researchers once supposed. That is, ...
- September 17, 2015MichaelThe popular Mediterranean diet is a way of eating that utilizes fish, nuts, legumes, fruits, vegetables and olive oil, with an extra emphasis on olive oil. Many studies over recent years have been providing a foundation of evidence that eating this way has serious health benefits, including protection from heart disease and prevention of memory ...
- August 27, 2015MichaelRecent research that looked at the diets of over 73,000 people has shown that for people who eat a vegetarian diet, death comes significantly later. The study broke down participants into five groups: meat eaters, vegans (who eat no animal products), lacto-ovo-vegetarians (who include dairy products and eggs in their diet), pesco-vegetarians (who eat fish ...
- August 18, 2015MichaelFor people who begin eating a vegetarian diet for either health improvement reasons like weight loss, ethical considerations regarding the slaughter of animals, or a combination of both, the first major stumbling block is the difficulty in finding meals that leave one feeling completely satisfied and full. This is because the high percentage of fats ...
- August 14, 2015MichaelAlthough usually harmless, a case of the hiccups can sometimes indicate a mores serious underlying health problem. For example, getting automatic spasms of the diaphragm could mean that you’re having a stroke. These types of hiccups, however, differ from the garden variety in that they are painful, unrelenting, and come from out of nowhere. In fact, ...
- August 4, 2015MichaelA new study shows that women who exercised as teenagers had lower risks for developing fatal diseases like cancer when they reach middle age. Research was focused on 75,000 Chinese women between the ages of 40 and 70 who were asked if they exercised or not during the ages of 13 to 19 years old. The ...
- July 28, 2015MichaelYoga is becoming more and more accepted as a legitimate pathway to health and vitality by traditional Western medicine. Even doctors specializing in medical fields that have been typically focused on “hard science”, are beginning to admit that the evidence shows how practicing Yoga brings with it a host of positive health effects. It has ...
- July 20, 2015MichaelFor years the general medical consensus has been that on average people don’t drink enough water throughout the day. Recommendations from doctors stating that the average sized adult should try to drink as much as 8 glasses of water a day were often quoted in the media along with other tips such as to drink ...
- July 15, 2015MichaelStudies in neuroscience have revealed that the stressful daily lives of the average modern worker actually may have beneficial effects for the mind. Research shows that the demands of modern life which most of us complain about for being so draining, like being required to think quickly on your feet, prioritize tasks, and make fast ...