Welcome to The Joint - Tonawanda, Ken-Ton! As your local chiropractor in Tonawanda, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Tonawanda chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Soukup was born and raised in Kenmore, New York. He received his bachelor’s degree from SUNY Geneseo before relocating to Atlanta, GA where he attended Life University and completed the four year doctor of chiropractic program. Doctor Soukup has associated in two very successful practices in Atlanta, GA and Lancaster, PA where he refined his skills and studied advanced techniques in CBP, soft tissue work and Torque-Release tonal adjusting. After beginning Chiropractic care he realized he had found his calling and enrolled in Life Universities, Doctor of Chiropractic program. The science, art, and philosophy he learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Tonawanda chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2015MichaelA study that was undertaken in London over 50 years ago set out to discover if bus drivers, who sat all day driving, were as healthy as bus conductors, who got up and walked down the bus each stop to collect tickets. The results showed that bus drivers that didnt get up and move, were ...
- May 18, 2015MichaelEating healthy doesn’t need to be an expensive lifestyle choice. Foods that are high in nutrients but low in price, are quite easy to find. These foods typically take a little bit of effort to prepare, but in the end they are worth it for the effect they have on the body and the budget. ...
- May 12, 2015MichaelThe shoulder is one of the most complex areas of the human body because it is an intersection of several bones, tendons, and muscles. This complexity is designed to serve the remarkable range of motions that humans get out of their shoulders. This range of motion allows us to perform complex physical activities that would ...
- May 5, 2015MichaelYoga is widely known to benefit physical fitness through postures that stretch the muscles, joints, and connective tissues of the body. What isn’t so widely discussed are the mental health benefits yoga can create for it practitioners. Depression is a worldwide epidemic that finds millions of people on mind altering medications. Yoga offers a non-pharmacological alternative ...
- April 30, 2015MichaelChronic low back pain (CLBP) is such a common problem for modern people to experience that it might be expected that there would be a wealth of highly effective treatments available. Yet aside from chiropractic care or painkillers, options for dealing with chronic low back pain are surprisingly lacking. A recent study sought to shed ...
- April 24, 2015MichaelDr. Hiroshi Motoyama of Japan has combined his unique background as a Shinto priest, and doctor holding two PhD’s from Tokyo University of Literature and Science to study what he calls the body’s “subtle energy.” Motoyma was born into the ancient indigenous Shinto religion of Japan, but as a young man he embarked on a modern ...
- April 9, 2015MichaelA psychological technique known as self-affirmation, involves repeatedly telling oneself either mentally or out loud, verbally a positive outcome one would like to see expressed in their life. Self-affirmation has been shown to be effective in helping to stop negative habits and behaviors ranging across a wide spectrum of human experience, including psychology, addiction, and ...
- April 3, 2015MichaelIt’s well known that physical exercise has a broad range of beneficial effects across all bodily systems, including heart and lungs, muscles and skeleton, and even the brain. Other physical gains like reduction in the risk for falls by improving a sense of balance, deserve consideration as well, especially when applied to the elderly. The psychological ...
- March 31, 2015MichaelDrug resistant seizures affect about one-third of those who are suffering from epilepsy, in defiance of the past two decades which have yielded a wealth of new anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). While these new anti-seizure medications are more streamlined towards reducing adverse effects than past versions, there is still a host of symptoms that can induce ...